Main Image

Main Image

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Training Summary For The Month of May

So with less than 4 weeks until I depart on the Football to Amsterdam 2016 ride for Prostate Cancer UK, the month of May was an important training month for two reasons. 
Firstly I needed to ensure I was fit enough to ride the 145 miles, so I needed to put the training miles in. 
But secondly I needed to ensure that I didn't over-train and cause either an injury or be to exhausted to ride the 145 miles!
My training stats for May are as follows...
  • Longest ride was 42.6 miles
  • Total miles ridden was 252 miles
  • With 17 hours in the saddle across 9 rides



Seven out the 9 training rides were over 20 miles, with four of these being over 30 miles and the longest ride being 42.6 miles.

Overall I am really pleased with how my training has gone and I feel fit and prepared for the depart at the Olympic Park on the morning of Friday 3rd June 2016.

You can view my training rides via my Strava profile by clicking the link below..

https://www.strava.com/athletes/7585619




No comments:

Post a Comment