Main Image

Main Image

Thursday 28 January 2016

Support from AFC Bournemouth

Lots of great and exciting things happening this week, which hopefully I can disclose and announce next week!
A bit of news I can talk about today is that my local premier league football team, AFC Bournemouth, are keen to support me and help promote the ride.


After making contact with the club they have been great and really supportive. I'm meeting with their head of Media and Communications next week to work out the detail and a plan.

My Father, Brother and Nephew are all season ticket holders at the Vitality Stadium, sitting in the East Stand.
Each and every rider on the "Biggest Ride in Football" will be representing a Premier League or Football League club. I will proudly be a AFC Bournemouth rider, being a local lad and follower of the team and club.

Although my family regard me as a bit of a jinx, as the two games I have attended in the last two seasons have resulted in home defeats! Last season v Nottingham Forest and this season v West Ham Utd!






No comments:

Post a Comment