Main Image

Main Image

Friday 18 March 2016

Looking Resplendent in my SaddleDrunk Cycling Apparel

Yesterday I received a very exciting package in the post! My bespoke and customised SaddleDrunk cycling kit arrived!
Now I can not speak more highly or compliment the amazing guys at SaddleDrunk enough to express how delighted I am.
Setting out on Friday 3rd June 2016 from the Olympic Stadium in London at the start of the London to Amsterdam bike ride, I am confident I will have the best cycling kit of the 450 riders! So I will definitely look the part, even if I won't be the best or fastest rider!!
So let me explain my SaddleDrunk cycling kit...

Jersey

Resembling the AFC Bournemouth home shirt with the red and black stripes on the front and back of the jersey, the design is very eye catching and will make me stand out in the crowd! 
The design on the back of the jersey has my initials, the Prostate Cancer UK logo, then the SaddleDrunk logo. On the middle rear pocket is the AFC Bournemouth emblem.
The black shoulders and sleeves have the Prostate Cancer UK logo, my initials and the SaddleDrunk icon.
The full length zip on the front of the jersey is hidden really well in the design of the black stripe down the middle of the front on the jersey. With the AFC Bournemouth team badge on the left breast, just below my initials and then the Prostate Cancer logo displayed proudly on the left hand side of the shirt.
Finally the two side panels display the SaddleDrunk branding.
The quality of manufacturer and the very professional design makes this the highest calibre cycling jersey I have ever worn. The fit is fantastic and the attention to detail of the materials used is outstanding.

Bib Shorts

Predominately black in design with branding and logos on both outer thighs. Once again the quality and fit is second to none. The fit is perfect and the quality of materials make the 'feel' of the short ideal. The 'pad' is very comfortable and very well made, with silicon grippers on the bottom of the legs, ensures that the shorts stay in place and comfort is not compromised.
The branding and design are also brilliant. With an AFC Bournemouth emblem and Prostate Cancer UK logo on the right leg. Then a SaddleDrunk logo with a gold and red band on the left leg.


Gilet

This wind-proof gilet is both practical and a very high quality product. Lightweight with a great fit, this gilet worked really well on my training ride yesterday in the spring sunshine. As you can see in the picture the back of the gilet contains the branding and logos of Prostate Cancer UK, SaddleDrunk and AFC Bournemouth. 
The red 'aerated' side panels work really well at controlling temperature, and proudly display the SaddleDrunk branding. The high collar and full length zip ensures that any wind is kept at bay, plus the gilet is easy to get on and off, folding down neatly to fit in a cycling jersey pocket.  


Surprise Accessories!

On opening my parcel I also discovered two bonus surprise items to compliment my cycling attire! A pair of socks in red, black and white. Plus a retro inspired cycling cap. Both items are simply amazing and brilliant!

As I have blogged about previously (read more here) SaddleDrunk are a cycling company that I discovered via the AFC Bournemouth club shop. They designed and manufactured a range of cycling clothing in AFC Bournemouth club colours that is endorsed and associated to fans favourite and Scotland international player Matt Ritchie. 
I can not recommend or promote this company highly enough. Please find the time to visit their website to check out their amazing range of high quality cycling clothing and accessories. 

www.saddledrunk.com 

A million thank you's to Stefano and the team at SaddleDrunk. Your support has been brilliant. Thank you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment