Main Image

Main Image

Monday 21 March 2016

New Sponsor & Supporter - Web Feet

A massive thank you to Gillian and her team at leading digital marketing agency Web Feet for their sponsorship and support.
Their very generous donation and support is amazing. Thank you so much.

It will be a massive motivator as I increase my training, now Spring is nearly here. The extra miles in training and throughout the London to Amsterdam bike ride for Prostate Cancer UK in June will be much easier knowing that I have so many generous supporters.

Currently my sponsorship target has reached 139% of my original £1,000 target.

I have the pleasure of working with Web Feet, as they are a digital marketing agency who manages the SEO elements of one of the Spaceway branded websites www.sac-bott.com

To find out more about Web Feet and what they do please see the Sponsors & Supporters webpage on this blog by clicking here or visiting their website 

http://www.web-feet.co.uk/

Or watch their great introduction video below...




No comments:

Post a Comment