Main Image

Main Image

Monday 16 May 2016

A BIG Thank You To SaddleDrunk For Being A Sponsor & Supporter

The support and sponsorship I've had for this charity bike ride has been simply amazing.
I must personally thank and recognise the brilliant team at SaddleDrunk who have so kindly and generously made me my very own cycling kit.
You may have read my previous blog posts about SaddleDrunk (you can read them here) and the brilliant cycling apparel they supplied me (jersey, gilet, bib shorts, socks, and cap)

So a big thank you from me personally to Stefano and the team at SaddleDrunk. Your support has been amazing and I will proudly wear the SaddleDrunk cycling kit on the ride

To find out more about SaddleDrunk and see their brilliant range of cycling products, please visit their website...

http://www.saddledrunk.com/



SaddleDrunk AFC Bournemouth cycling kit







No comments:

Post a Comment