Main Image

Main Image

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Over 100 Blog Posts on This Blog!

Since I published the first post for this blog on 4th January 2016, my ambition or intention was to publish between 5 to 7 blog posts each week.
Endeavouring to share and document my personal journey as I prepare to undertake this epic challenge!

I have really enjoyed writing this blog. And have been so surprised and really pleased on how many pageviews my blog has received! Over 3,200 page views the last time I checked the analytics, which is brilliant in less than 5 months!

So since my first blog in early January 2016, I noted last week that I have now written and published over 100 blog posts.


Not that I was counting or in any way trying to make the 100th memorable or special, as I hadn't noticed that I'd written 99 blog post before starting my new blog post. 
But very fortunately and luckily my 100th blog post was all about being asked to be a guest blogger for Prostate Cancer UK.

To read my 100th blog that I published on Friday 22nd April please click here or follow the link below...

http://londontoamsterdamcharitybikeride.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/guest-blogger-for-prostate-cancer-uk.html

Aside from being asked to be a Guest Blogger for Prostate Cancer UK, I've featured on the award-winning blog for cyclists called SaddleDrunk. You can visit the SaddleDrunk blog here or click the link below to read more about the feature....

http://londontoamsterdamcharitybikeride.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/featured-promoted-on-award-winning.html

Thank you to everyone who has read or supported this blog in any way.





No comments:

Post a Comment