Main Image

Main Image

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Bike Service Booked!

I've booked my bike in for a full service with the expert mobile bike mechanic Dave from Bike Fixed.


Mobile bike mechanic Bike Fixed's van

The logo for Bike Fixed the mobile bike mechanic

I've known Dave for a few years now and trust his expertise and advice for both my road and mountain bikes.
With less than 30 days before I depart London and ride the 145 miles to Amsterdam, a bike service is essential to ensure I have no 'mechanicals' on the ride!
Very fortunately and generously for me, Bike Fixed are a sponsor and kind supporter for this charity ride. Providing this bike service as their sponsorship and support to the ride.
A big thank you in advance, Dave!  

To learn more about Bike Fixed, you can visit their website below...

http://www.bike-fixed.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment