Main Image

Main Image

Wednesday 18 May 2016

New Cosine Saddle

Changing a bike saddle with less than 30 days to go before departing on my 145-mile cycling challenge is not the best idea. 
But circumstances slightly influenced my decision, as my original Boardman E4P saddle had become more than a little worn during my training rides. Plus the tear and scuffs along one side, caused by a training crash in March, were becoming an issue due to water and weather penetrating the saddle itself.
So reluctantly I began some research. Reading reviews and articles on a variety of cycling websites.
One saddle that kept appearing with positive reviews was the Cosine TI Endurance saddle from Wiggle.





And at a sub £30 price point, it was a really simple decision for me. Simple to fit, very leightweight due to the titanium rails and minimalist design.



Once fitted I ventured out on a couple of longish training rides. Overall I am very pleased with the new saddle. I'm not too sure or a big fan of the white sash panel, but this is purely astetics. After a few minor adjustments of poistion, height and angle I am really pleased with both the comfort and performance of this excellent saddle. I would highly recommend it.


Availble online at Wiggle...






No comments:

Post a Comment