Main Image

Main Image

Thursday 4 February 2016

Exciting News - Coming Soon!

Today I had a really exciting and productive meeting with the Media and Communications team at AFC Bournemouth.
A massive thank you to Max Fitzgerald and his team George and Matt for their time and great ideas today.
I can't confirm all that we discussed today, but we came up with some great ideas! 
The support from AFC Bournemouth will be a massive help in raising awareness of the event itself and the fund raising ambitions.
Today's meeting was in the media suite at the Vitality Stadium, which was really interesting for me personally to see behind the scenes at this great stadium.

I'm already looking forward to the next meeting, where hopefully I can update this blog with some of the ideas we talked about today. Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment