Main Image

Main Image

Saturday 6 February 2016

Giving My Bike Some TLC!

One of the many challenges with riding your bike in the winter months is the condition of your bike and the effect of the weather and roads.
Salt, dirt, mud, grit and grime attaches itself to your bike like a magnet!

So this morning I found the time to quickly clean and maintain my bike. I only had 30 mins so it was a quick clean, degrease and re-lube.
I'm a big fan of Muc Off cleaning products. I know they are a huge worldwide brand now, but when I first started using the product many years ago they were a lot smaller and local to me, with their head office in Poole.

So the Muc Off pink nano cleaner was liberally applied and left. Whilst I cleaned and degreased the chain, rear cassette and the front rings.
Finally a quick rinse off, dry and lube of the chain and the job is complete!
Using a bike stand does make this job a lot easier as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment