Main Image

Main Image

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Fund Raising & Donation Update

I created and set up the Just Giving page for the London to Amsterdam charity bike ride a little over 6 weeks ago, raising money for Prostate Cancer UK.
My intention and target was to raise £1,000 in the 5 months before I departed on the ride on Friday 3rd June 2016.
As of this morning, thanks to the amazing generosity and kind support of friends, family and work colleagues my fund raising target has reached 118% of my original sponsorship target having so far had donations totalling £1,180.
I have personally thanked everyone who has sponsored me so far, I've had unbelievable support.

But the question for me now is "do I amend my original sponsorship target?".

Will anyone be put off donating if they see I've already hit my minimum sponsorship target?
I'm not sure they will, but any comments, advice or opinions would be appreciated.

My Just Giving page can be viewed here






No comments:

Post a Comment