Main Image

Main Image

Thursday 18 February 2016

Proper Cyclist Food At Rockets & Rascals

On my last training ride I stopped for a refuelling break at a brilliant cycle shop/ cafe in Poole.
Rockets & Rascals in Poole is great place to stop for coffee or food. Run by cyclists for cyclists and lovers of good food and coffee.
An item that caught my eye on the menu on this visit was advertised on the menu as "proper cyclists toast".
A slab of toasted wholemeal bread, topped with peanut butter, banana and honey!


It was delicious and really what I needed to fuel me for the remainder of my training ride. Highly recommended pit stop. If you are ever in Poole and heading to or from the Purbeck's or the Sandbanks Ferry make sure you pop in and sample this amazing place.

You can take a look around inside using Google maps here


No comments:

Post a Comment