Main Image

Main Image

Tuesday 23 February 2016

New Sponsor & Supporter - Spaceway

A huge thank you to the directors and my colleagues at Spaceway South Ltd who have very kindly and generously sponsored me.
Their support will be invaluable to me during my training and preparation up to the event as I endeavour to balance work, family and training. 
Plus their very generous donation has helped me smash my donation target of £1,000
Currently my Just Giving page stands at 119% of target at £1,190 which is amazingly brilliant!!!

I had the pleasure of joining Spaceway last summer as their Head of Marketing. To find more about who Spaceway are and what we do please click here to visit their Sponsors & Supporters page or visit our website...

www.spaceway.co.uk 

A huge personal thank you to Dominic, Charlie and everyone at Spaceway for their kind support and encouragement, it is really valued and appreciated. 






No comments:

Post a Comment