Main Image

Main Image

Friday 12 February 2016

Smashed IT!

Totally amazed and slightly overwhelmed as I've smashed my fund raising target of £1,000 for Prostate Cancer UK. 
The kindness and generosity from friends, family and work colleagues has been absolutely amazing. 
In just 6 weeks of setting up my Just Giving page and starting this blog, whilst making a "noise" on social media, I've passed the £1,000 target and still have four and half months before I depart on the 3rd June 2016. 
So I wonder how much I can raise by then?

A massive thank you to everyone who have so kindly and generously supported me so far. There are too many people to name individually on this blog post but I have and will continue to thank you personally for your support and generosity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment