Main Image

Main Image

Friday 29 April 2016

Donation Update

I thought I'd share an update on how my fund-raising is going. 

To say that I'm more than a little overwhelmed by the amazing generosity and kindness from friends, family, and colleagues would be understatement!

Since creating the JustGiving page in early January 2016, the donations and sponsorship amounts have regularly increased my total fund raising monies. Exceeding my initial target of £1,000 by £553, as it stands today (28th April 2016).


Total = £1,553 (155% of fund raising target!)

A massive thank you again to everyone who has donated or supported me in raising awareness of this amazing event and brilliant charity. 


Prostate Cancer UK Men United logo



The Just Giving logo to donate to charity

You can still donate via my JustGiving page

Or donate £3 via JustTextGiving by texting LNAM47 £3 to 70070

Donate to Prostate Cancer UK's Football to Amsterdam 2016 event via text message JustTextGiving



A huge personal thank you for every single penny donated. It will make the riding 145 miles more than worthwhile!





No comments:

Post a Comment