Main Image

Main Image

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Final Week for "War of Miles" with AFC Bournemouth Players...It's Going To Be Close!

Just seen a sneak preview of the AFC Bournemouth players in-game mileage for the four games so far in April regarding the ‪#‎WarOfMiles‬ challenge!

The War of Miles is where my training miles for the Prostate Cancer UK‪ #‎LondonToAmsterdam‬ charity bike ride are compared to the players miles ran in Premier League games. 

It's going to be a very close with the one game, away to Everton, still to be played on Saturday!


Plus my schedule this week with work and family means I may only get one or two training rides in before Saturday!




Like I said it is going to be a very close final result. I'll publish an update and final results, both here on this blog and the Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment