Main Image

Main Image

Friday 15 April 2016

Training Ride #27

Well the month of April is defiantly living up to the moniker of April Showers! 
I'd arranged to meet a friend to go out on our first road ride together after work. My drive home in the sunshine was very pleasant and I was looking forward to an hour or so in the saddle on a nice route I'd planned.

So 5 minutes into the ride, the sunshine was replaced with grey ominous clouds and the heavens opened with a deluge of heavy showers for the duration of the ride.
Plus my planned route became a little challenging with a road closure due to roadworks.

Overall it was great to meet up with a good friend and get out together on the bikes.

16 miles ridden in just over an hour at an average pace of 14mph.

All helps with April's #WarOfMiles challenge with AFC Bournemouth!



You can see the ride statistics on my Strava page by clicking the link below...

https://www.strava.com/activities/545462199





No comments:

Post a Comment