Main Image

Main Image

Friday 22 April 2016

Training Ride #29

A nice enjoyable after-work training ride, my first this week! 
Good weather, with the occasional bit of sunshine, but dry and with very little wind.
My planned route was fairly flat and on quiet country roads, so I could maintain a high cadence and a good average speed.

I managed to ride 19.2 miles in 1hr and 8mins, with an average speed of 16.9mph, which I was very pleased with.

Plus as we are now in week 3 of AFC Bournemouth's War of Miles challenge, so it is good to get some miles in for this friendly competition!



You can read more about the War Of Miles challenge by clicking here.

Also to view more details on my latest training ride, please visit my Strava page by following the link below...

https://www.strava.com/activities/552634102


No comments:

Post a Comment