Main Image

Main Image

Thursday 28 April 2016

Featured & Promoted On The Award Winning SaddleDrunk Blog!

The coverage and support I am receiving has been unbelievable. 
With the latest being a featured blog post on the brilliant cycling blog from SaddleDrunk.
The blog is really well read and massively respected by cyclists. Plus it has been nominated and recognised as winners at the prestigious UK Blog Awards in multiple categories.

Supporting rider Gary Trudgett and the Football to Amsterdam 2016 charity bike ride for Prostate Cancer UK


Now aside from very kindly featuring me and the London to Amsterdam bike ride for Prostate Cancer UK on their blog. The brilliant team at SaddleDrunk have also very generously made me my very own bespoke cycling kit. 

Resplendent in AFC Bournemouth team colours with Prostate Cancer UK logo's, my cycling jersey, bib shorts, stripped socks and gilet will make me the envy of other riders on the start line!
You can read more about the SaddleDrunk kit that they so generously supplied me on previous blog post's by clicking here.

So once again I can not thank Stefano and the team at SaddleDrunk enough for their brilliant and amazing support.

You can read the blog post about me on the SaddleDrunk blog by clicking here or following the link below...

http://www.saddledrunk.com/blog/2016/4/27/gary-his-london-to-amsterdam-prostate-cancer-uk-ride-2016

You can view and read the award-winning SaddleDrunk blog by clicking here or following the link below here

http://www.saddledrunk.com/blog/




No comments:

Post a Comment