Main Image

Main Image

Monday 11 April 2016

War of Miles Update - Week 1

So the War of Miles challenge, set by AFC Bournemouth for the month of April has begun.
So with AFC Bournemouth playing the following five fixtures during April
  • Saturday 2nd April v Manchester City (Home)
  • Saturday 9th April v Aston Villa (Away)
  • Sunday 17th April v Liverpool (Home)
  • Saturday 23rd April v Chelsea (Home)
  • Saturday 30th April v Everton (Away)
My challenge and training miles need to remain high to compete with the players 'game mileage' during these five games.

So week 1 of this challenge was from Friday 1st April to Sunday 10th April. Meaning it encompassed two matches, Manchester City at home and Aston Villa away.






I managed four training rides during this time period. And rode for 117 miles in total. 

My mileage has been emailed to the Media & Comms team at AFC Bournemouth, so I am intrigued to learn how I compared to the players mileage. Hopefully I'll find out very soon!

To read more about War Of Miles, please click here or follow the link below to the official AFC Bournemouth website.




No comments:

Post a Comment